Evolve Endurance Triathlon Lanzarote Camps
Expert coaches, world class facilities and warm weather all combine to create a truly unique and memorable training camp.
About our Camps
- Training Camp Cost £390 per person.
- All coaching included with a good coach to athlete ratio.
- All ability levels welcome (contact us if unsure).
- Training averages 4 - 7 hours per day.
- Non training partners and family welcome.
What is Included?
- Transfers from & to the airport.
- A structured training program throughout the week.
- Daily coached sessions in all disciplines.
- Swim Smooth's Advanced Video Analysis & Stroke Correction.
- Support vehicle for rides & safety paddler support for sea swims.
- Transport to & from different training locations on the island.
- Theory sessions so you also understand the science & methodology.
- Access to coaches for informal sessions/feedback.
- Our staff on site throughout your stay should you need assistance.
- Full access to gym facilities available on site (if staying in the camp hotel).
What is NOT included!
- Bike Hire (if required).
- Bike Storage (if required).
The camp is based at the wonderful Occidental Lanzarote Mar Hotel in Costa Teguise which boasts the magnificent 50m Olympic Pool. Camp athletes are encouraged to stay at either the Occidental Mar or Occidental Playa hotels as non hotel residents will be subject to a £75 surcharge. The Occidental Playa is across the road from the Occidental Mar.
The included airport transfers will be between Arreciffe Airport and Costa Teguise only. All daily transport to training locations on the island will be from outside reception at the Occidental Mar hotel (Main Camp Hotel).
Your place on the camp can be secured with a £100 non refundable deposit. Full payment for the camp is required no later than 6 weeks prior to the camp start.
Book your camp is 3 easy steps
Reserve your place by paying your camp deposit online.
Book your flights & accommodation and pay the remaining balance of the camp at least 6 weeks prior to the camp start.
We'll see you in the sun! Our team will collect you personally from the airport, giving you a stress free transfer!
We are proud to give you one of the most experienced and enthusiastic coaching teams you'll ever meet. We have many years of experience coupled with qualifications a certifications from the leading governing bodies of swimming and triathlon. Our lead coaches are fully Swim Smooth Certified. Your team of coaches are based within the hotel throughout your stay should you need assistance at any point.
Morgan is our lead coach and has over 15 years experience coaching at the leading edge of Open Water Swimming & Triathlon.
Gavin has been coaching triathlon & open water swimming for over 10 years and works with all abilities of athletes from novice to elite.
Beverley brings a unique blend of passion & enthusiasm to our camps. Having previously been on a personal journey of discovery with us as a client.
With a 10 lane, 50 meter Olympic sized swimming pool onsite in our hotel there is no better place to train. Early morning sessions mean you can literally walk less than 5 minutes to the pool. We also have a fully furnished gym that is available throughout your stay at no extra charge (if you are staying in Occidental Mar or Playa Hotels). Our sea swim training takes place at various locations across Lanzarote and includes the Lanzarote Ironman Swim Course (you don't have to swim it all!), which boasts crystal clear waters and stunning scenery. Safety of our clients is our upmost concern so all open water swims include paddler support and rides will have a support vehicle in attendance.
50 meter Olympic Pool
Superb Sea Swims!
Run the Ironman run course
Swim the famous ironman
Lanzarote Swim Course
Our camp hotel boasts 4 star accommodation and is located in the resort of Costa Teguise. As well as the superb sports facilities the hotel caters for your more discerning holiday maker with everything you could want. This makes our camps a superb option for you to fetch your non training partner or family who can enjoy a great holiday whilst you train.